Friarhood Members Only
We are excited to announce the launch our Friarhood Membership Program for 2013. Of course we appreciate all the people that visit Friarhood.com, but those of you that spend your hard earned money to support the website deserve a little more from us. From the inception of the website, I’ve been asked, “How do I become part of the Friarhood”? As Padres fans, you are all part of the Friarhood. However, the most loyal members are considered the “congregation”. These are not only fans that love the Padres, but also proudly represent the Friarhood.
This year we have set up a Friarhood membership program. Annual membership fee is a whopping $5 or free if you have purchased a shirt in the past. Yes, if you purchased a shirt from the Friarhood shop, then you will be grandfathered into the program. Once a member you will need to pick up your membership card (will be available before opening day). You will be able to use your Friarhood Membership card (pictured to the upper left, designed by Congregation member Scott Colson) at Friarhood Friendly locations listed below for great deals throughout the year. You will also have first shot to get tickets in the Friarhood section at Petco Park, and will be the first notified for special events and exclusive offers via our Congregation Newsletter.
Friarhood Friendly Locations
- Hard Rock Cafe – 20% off
- Henry’s Pub – 20% off bill (doesn’t work for happy hour drinks, which are only $3. But does work on any non happy hour drink and all food items.)
- The Field – 15% off
- East Village Tavern + Bowl – 15% off your tab along with free bowling shoes! (This offer will not be valid in addition to other promotions or daily specials.)
- Fox Sports San Diego Grill – 15% off, food only
- Pina Tax Services – 25% off tax preparation services
- Titled Kilt (Gaslamp only) -20% off food & beverage on non game days, 25% off food & beverage during televised padres away games
- Sports Roses – Free baseball rose on your first purchase, just click here to activate
If you are affiliated with a local business and would like to find out more about becoming a Friarhood Friendly Location, please send an email to steveadler AT Friarhood.com