Opening Day Pre-Game Events
Join the congregation as we head to The Local downtown from 1-3 for our annual pre-game Opening Day celebration. $4 Dos XX Lager and Amber, $1 Off Local Drafts (with Friarhood card). I will have your Friarhood membership cards in hand!
- 1-3p Pre-game party at The Local
- 3:20 Annual Opening Day photo at Gwynn statue.
The Local is located at:
- 1065 4th Ave.
- San Diego, CA 92101
The Local is one block from the “Civic Center” trolley stop. If you are driving here are some parking options for you:
- Ace Parking – 301 B Street (3rd and B)
- Ace Parking (garage) – 401 B Street (across from House of Blues)
- Sunset Parking – 625 Broadway St.
- Park it on Market – 614 Market Street (Market and 6th)
Other Friarhood Friendly Locations are also busy on Opening Day
$3 Bud Light, Coors Light Drafts
$4 Pacifico Drafts
$6.95 Fish or Carne Asada Taco Plate
*** One free game with opening day ticket stub!
– Open at 11am.
– $6 Ketel One vodka drinks all day and night.
– Happy Hour 3pm – 7:15pm: $3 Drafts, $3 Wines, $3 wells.
– Live Music: the Rockin’ Aces 9pm-1am.